Prince George’s County Fire & EMS Department Wants YOU!
* Do you have what it takes to be a Volunteer Firefighter or EMT?
* Do you often wish you could help people in their time of need?
* Do you want to learn life skills and serve your community?
If you said yes to any of the above questions, we would like you to join our Volunteer Fire Department! Prince George’s county is the largest combination fire department in the United States. We are also home to over 900,000 residents that call on our volunteers daily for various reasons including car accidents, fires, and medical emergencies.
Here are some of the benefits available:
- Free training
- Live-in opportunities available at various firehouses
- LOSAP-retirement after 25 years
- MD State tax credits
- Scholarship programs for Fire/EMS degrees
- Development of life/career skills
- Friends and memories to last a lifetime!
Contact our Volunteer Recruiter at 301-583-1944
Or visit www.pgvolunteers.org for volunteer opportunities in your area
Please fill out the following form and submit at the bottom if you wish to receive more information about becoming a volunteer.