Reminder – The Public Special Meeting of the Fire Commission will occur on Wednesday, October 4, 2023, beginning at 6:30 p.m., quickly followed by a Regular Meeting of the Fire Commission at 7:30 p.m at the Fire Services Building – 6820 Webster Street, Landover Hills, MD 20774.
Special Meeting: The meeting begins at 6:30 p.m.
- Meet prospective Fire Commissioners
NOTE: No other business will be discussed at the Special Meeting
- 1930 (7:30p) Hours – Meeting Called to Order by Chair
- PGVFCRA Chaplain – Opening Prayer
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Chaplain Report
- Office of the Fire Chief’s Report
- Volunteer Services Office
- District / At Large Fire Commissioner’s Report
- Fire Commission Vice Chair Report
- Fire Commission Chair Report
- Prince George’s County Volunteer Chief’s Council Chair Report
- Prince George’s County Volunteer Fire & Rescue Association President
- Prince George’s County Volunteer Fire & Rescue Association Ladies Aux President’s Report
- Questions from Pre-Registered Guest who wish to speak.
- Benediction Prayer
Post expires at 1:29pm on Tuesday April 2nd, 2024