· January 2012 - Class 30
· Session #1 Monday, January 16, 2012@ Bowie – Co. 43 Training Room Starting at 1900 hrs.
· Session #2 Wednesday, January 18, 2012@ Bowie - Co.43 Training Room Starting at 1900 hrs.
· Session #3 Friday, January 20, 2012@ Bowie – C0. 43 Training Room Starting at 1900 hrs.
· NEW STUDENTS/MEMBERS:
· Students must bring a copy of their IS-100 and IS-700 certificates, a copy of their CPR card, and a signed Form # 4371, "Issuance of Personal Protective Equipment Request/Agreement".
· EQUIVALENCY STUDENTS/MEMBERS:
· Equivalency members must bring their full equivalency package.
· You will not be permitted to begin the class without these materials!
· Classes start promptly at the times indicated.
· Online Training
o All new members must complete two modules of Incident Command System (ICS) training before they attend Volunteer Recruit School. The courses can be taken online through FEMA's website, and both are required: IS-100
(Introduction to Incident Command System) and IS-700
(NIMS An Introduction).
· SIGN UP BY SENDING EMAIL TO VRSSIGNUP@GMAIL.COM
. If your members are not signed up using this method with not be allowed to attend the class. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail received.
· Bowie CPR:
Bowie will be holding a CPR class just for VRS students on Tuesday January 17, 2012 @ Co 43 1900hrs.